Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Happy

Imagine this for a moment. You’ve had a decent evening at school. The class you have been in usually lets out at 9:20 p.m., and tonight is no different. The test for which you have been studying is over. (Forget how you really performed as you have been sick and had the honor of staying home with LG as she was ill.)

You climb into your auto and head for home. On your way you call LW who rips you a new one regarding the actions of the beautiful children. Then you get home to the following e-mail:

Caption: Your Children

Refuse to go to sleep, are being loud, which means I can’t concentrate. Which means the stuff I was supposed to be doing from home didn’t get done. In addition, I have to prepare for a conference call on another issue that is supposed to occur at 9 a.m. Which means I’m going to have to get up at dawn to go into the office. I am NOT HAPPY!

Who ever came up with the saying “if mama ain’t happy…ain’t nobody happy” hit that 16 penny squarely on the head!

By the way, she has to vent sometime, and I really don’t mind.

Love is…my beautiful wife!

No comments: