Saturday, August 22, 2009

While Mom's away...

The mice don't necessarily "play," but we do have some fun!

LW is spending last night and most of today at Women of Faith with some of the ladies from our Sunday school class. She was able to get her chat on and some girl time (two birds...one stone)!

The kids and I spent last night here playing Wii, swinging in the back yard and generally having a good time. This morning was spent going to the donut shop and lazing about on the sofas.

As for this afternoon, we are going to 1) register the kids for their respective soccer teams, 2) order LG's soccer uniform, 3) eat lunch, 4) go to church for "Movin on Up" at church, 5) swim, and 6) what was the last one...oh...yeah...celebrate my 39th birthday. My parent's baby boy is 39 today.

I don't think anyone at work knows yet that my birthday is today, but that suits me just fine. My friends on FaceBook have been messaging me all morning. It's been nice hearing from some of the people from high school that I have not seen/heard from in 20 years. Good Lord...that's a long time.

Until later

No comments: